Friday, August 13, 2021

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Recovery Day #45!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, woke up at 2am, finished episode 1 of Game of Thrones, changed my AD, and returned to bed at 3am.  I fell asleep quickly, waking/getting up at 7am just as Teresa was leaving for the gym.

The streets were wet and there was still a slight dripping.

My son Jimmy had sent me text messages from last night. He arrived at the hotel at 2am and was going to bed.

I put in my eye drops (3 times a day), did my Kegel exercises (3 times a day) and left the apt at 8:15. I walked to the mall and had some chess notes printed then found Teresa having breakfast in Habia Una Vez. I left my stuff there and went upstairs to an ATM where I made a withdrawal. Back downstairs Teresa was finishing her breakfast and was going to visit her mother. I went to Todo Fresa where I had a café con leche with an almond croissant. Jimmy invited me to join him for lunch. I notified Teresa then we agreed to meet at Parmessano Italian restaurant outside La Strada mall at 1pm.

I left the apt at 12:30 and took a Sabaneta bus to El Poblado. I arrived at Parmessano in La Strada at 1pm and Jimmy showed up 5 minutes later. We got caught up on a number of things. We each had pasta and a drink for about 55mil. We made plans to meet for lunch tomorrow and the Bears game on Saturday.

I returned to the apt by a Sabaneta bus.

I beat Teresa in parcheesi today 3 games to 0.

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 118,067 ð 124,234 ð 125,894 new cases and 607 ð 552 ð 616 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 3,948 ð 5,368 ð 4,272 new cases with 167 ð 185 ð 144 deaths.  Medellin has 291 ð 566 ð 275 new cases from August 11th to 12th. Envigado has 13 ð 24 ð 18 new cases from August 11th to 12th.

Joke of the day

I’ve invented Twofacebook, the antisocial network. You start being friends with the entire world then defriend people one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment