Friday, August 6, 2021

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Recovery Day #38!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, woke up at 1:30, changed my AD, watched a little Olympics, and returned to bed at 2:30. I quickly fell back asleep but I got up again at 5:45, changed my AD, went back to bed, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

Teresa was gone, I assume for a gym class so I guess it will be cereal for breakfast for me. She called me at 9:15, on her way to have coffee in Todo Fresa with Patricia.

Teresa returned at 11:30.

The new ADs are a tighter fit but the main problem is I don’t think they are as absorbent as the Tena brand from Exito. I plan on wearing the former during the day and the latter at night.

We hit 84 degrees today.

After lunch I laid down to put in my eyedrops and do my Kegel exercises and while relaxing afterward I fell asleep for an hour.

I beat Teresa in parcheesi today 2 games to 1. (She only won the last game, but she really gave me shite when it was obvious she was going to win.)

For supper we ordered Peruvian food from Chiclayo, with Laura’s help. It took the usual 45 minutes to arrive. Teresa didn’t have much in her seafood but my chicken salado came with 2 cups of rice and even a cup of corn nuts. I finished half of it and I’ll have the other half tomorrow.

I watched a little of the Steelers vs Cowboys game. Nice to know Chicago Bears football is just around the corner.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 92,005 ð 96,036 ð 100,199 new cases and 371 ð 410 ð 438 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 6,929 ð 7,084 ð 6,540 new cases with 268 ð 211 ð 204 deaths.  Medellin has 484 ð 598 ð 632 new cases from August 4th to 5th. Envigado has 16 ð 21 ð 24 new cases from August 4th to 5th.

 

Joke of the day

It’s a ten-minute walk from my house to the pub. Strangely, it’s a two-hour walk from the pub to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment