Sunday, February 21, 2016

Friday, February 19th, 2016



The terriers woke me up at 3:45am.  There was on and off non-stop barking for hours.  I finally fell back asleep around 6:30 finally getting up at 9:30.

At 10:15 Felipe (Sr?) showed up with another tank of gas for 50mil.

I finally got back to my Rosetta Stone lessons after missing the last 5 weeks.

Teresa and I took a nap from 1:15 to 2:30 but I didn’t sleep much.

I thought we were going to Envigado today to buy some things from Home Center but again Teresa changed her mind.

We watched a very good movie on Netflix called Prisoners (8.1).

According to my xe.com app the peso closed at 3,348 to the US dollar.

I put Peter in the back shed and Teresa put Luna in the chicken coop.

T-shirt of the day: Scandalous.

No comments:

Post a Comment