Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Monday, February 22nd, 2016



Ah, another good night’s sleep without being awakened by the dogs early in the morning.

I started watching Brothers (7.1) from my external hard drive.

We took a nap from about 1:30 to 2pm.

Just after 2pm Teresa said something about rain.  I went out and even though it wasn’t raining it looked like it might soon so I brought in my towel hanging on the line.  Just before 2:30 it started raining hard.  I don’t know how Teresa knows when it’s coming.  I unplugged everything until the thunderstorm passed about 2 hours later.

On Netflix we started watching Flypaper (6.4) but she didn’t like it (not enough action) so we watched Chained (6.4) instead then we watched The Gift (7.1).

At 11pm we watched season 1, episode 4 of Fargo on Direct TV then went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment