Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sunday, February 14th, 2016



Just a quiet day.

Upon further review, the Citibank withdrawal I made back on January 14th just appeared in this month’s statement and I was refunded $5.35 which comes close to the extra fee (16,824.35 pesos) I was charged.  Since I can withdraw more from Citibank than Bancolombia I’m going to pursue using Citibank a few more times.

It took me about 90 minutes to show Teresa the hundreds of photos that Bruce had taken of their Medellin vacation.  

Starting about 8pm, even though my computer said I had an internet connection, whatever browser I used I received the message like “This page can’t be displayed” or Server not found”.  Aargh!  I hope this isn’t the beginning of more internet problems.

T-shirt of the day: Today I will kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment