Monday, February 29, 2016

Saturday, February 27th, 2016



I got up once during the night at 6am finally waking/getting up at 9:30.

The muchacho is supposed to come today to give us an estimate on fixing the roof.

I made waffles for breakfast for the two of us.

I checked google translate for my test results and “prostata bilateral (tinciones): compatibles con tejido prostatico benigno” translates to “bilateral prostate (staining): compatible with benign prostate tissue” which sounds like a good thing.

I emailed Lucas at 61Prado and got an okay to have lunch in his restaurant on Monday.

It’s strange but my xe.com app seems to be stuck at 3,337 pesos to the US dollar for the last 24 hours or so.

The muchacho didn’t show up but Teresa called him and he’s supposed to come at 7am tomorrow.

We finished Man on Fire (7.7), started watching Meet Joe Black (7.1) but couldn’t get into it so we started watching The Dark (5.4).

T-shirt of the day: We fight and win as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment