Friday, February 12, 2016

Monday, February 1st, 2016



I separated all the things my brother brought me from the States into 5 bags so I wouldn’t have to carry it all up the hill by myself.  

After spending a little time in downtown Sabaneta we took taxis to the highway.  After a 5 minute wait we were on bus to the finca.

I gave the black dog a dog biscuit as we passed Guillermo’s house.  He seemed a little overwhelmed by all the people.

We had a nice lunch at the finca – frijoles, salad, short ribs, and mango juice.  Jim and I were in shorts and he sat outside the front of the finca a lot.
I found that one of the large black bags was missing, and Joan believed she left it on the bus.  I lost 2 bars of Lava soap, one can of wasp spray and a metal shoehorn.  My brother gave me his shoehorn that he had with him.



We met Laura at Bocados Bar where we all had a nice dinner of salad, potatoes, and chicken breast.  It was a nice evening, we had a lot of laughs and the food was very tasty.


1 comment:

  1. enjoyed the pictures, it is a beautiful home and very picurtesque. I have caught up on all of 2018 and have got up to 2/1/16. I started there after 2018 and will go back to the begining of the blog when I get up to 2018. Thanks for all of your posts, they reenforce my desire to move to Colombia.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete