Friday, February 19, 2016

Thursday, February 18th, 2016



I still have an internet connection and the red “x” over the icon is gone.
Teresa told me Elda, from Sopetran, is coming for a visit today.  Teresa neglected to tell me until the last minute that her daughter is also coming with her.  She asked me to go meet them at the top of the hill.  Peter and Tony followed me and of course there were threats made by the dogs from both sides of Guillermo’s fence but that didn’t stop the black dog from coming out to get his dog biscuit.  Elda, her daughter, and a friend were coming down the hill as I was reaching the top.  The black dog came out again, I gave her a large dog biscuit then Peter chased her back into the bushes.

I gave both Peter and Tony a small dog biscuit.

They got to the finca about 1:30.  I understand they were trying on Teresa’s old clothes for her daughter.  Teresa gave her the birthday present for her other daughter to send to my son after she returns back to Miami.  In the bag I included his address and a 50,000 peso note for her help.

They left about 5:45pm.

We ran out of gas so Teresa called Felipe and he’ll bring another tank in the morning for 50mil.  I guess I’ll be having cereal for breakfast tomorrow morning.

T-shirt of the day: Will you smile and wave at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment