Friday, February 12, 2016

Wednesday, January 13th, 2016



I fell asleep rather quickly but was awakened at 5:50am by the dueling doggies.  Teresa finally got up at 6:30 and shut them up.  I finally gave up getting back to sleep and got up at 7:30.

Teresa and I took a nap at 8:45am and I set the alarm to 9:55 for me.  I heard a jack hammer in the distance, the phone rang and Teresa answered it, and finally I fell asleep and we got up at noon.

It’s still early but I checked Immigration online and I can see it was updated yesterday with new Cedulas but as expected mine isn’t on the list.

Teresa told me she gave Peluche more chicken this morning and she gave him some broth this afternoon.  Since Peter has been locked up for a couple days in the shed we brought him inside and he ate some dog food.  Teresa scratched his ears while he stood up by her chair.  I called him over to do the same and without any sound he threw up all over my pajamas and the chair I was sitting on.

Teresa was wondering why the Chicago Bears t-shirt I have is so small on me.  I tried to explain I bought it for 20mil from a small woman that I saw wearing it around the Laureles neighborhood.

We watched All Good Things on Netflix.

I took 3 sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: I’m a California mess No. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment