Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wednesday, February 24th, 2016



The terriers kept us awake from about 4:30 to 5:30am; it sounded like other dogs were encroaching on our area again.

We finally got up at 9:15.

Teresa didn’t feel like going out (again) today so she called Walter and ordered a bag of dog food (we ran out this morning) and a bag of potting soil.  He arrived about 11am with both and I paid him 65mil for the dog food, 5mil for the potting soil, 20mil for delivery and a 10mil tip.

I got an email from Barnes & Noble apologizing for a delay in shipping the Nook I ordered.  That’s a mistake because everything I’ve ordered has shipped and been received.

I submitted more restaurant reviews to Trip Advisor.

At 2:30 it started raining so I disconnected everything.  At 3pm we lost our electricity.  It came back on at 4:30.

We watched The Lazarus Effect (5.2) but we didn’t like it when it got goofy towards the end.

T-shirt of the day: Flawless for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment