Saturday, September 15, 2018

Friday, September 14, 2018


Last night I slept well, waking at 6am and getting up at 6:45.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  On the way I picked up a free Adn newspaper and bought a Q’Hubo.

I completed all my exercises in an hour and 50 minutes.  I made plans to meet Charles at his apt just before 7pm next Monday for the Bears vs Seahawks game.

On the way back to the apt I picked up a Gente newspaper in the Confama building.

I put away the 17th Condorito for Chuck so he and Darnelly have been away about 4 months.  I learned last week that Darnelly will be getting her US citizenship but they have yet to sell their house.

After lunch I watched the last 90 minutes of the Today show’s coverage of the Florence Hurricane even though I know it was taped from 7:30 to 9am this morning.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Predator (6.4), A Simple Favor (7.3), American Chaos (3.8), and maybe Unbroken: Path to Redemption (5.0).

Still playing in the US, that I couldn’t see trailers of because I had no internet but I would still like to see, are Peppermint (6.6) and Crazy Rich Asians (7.6).

Locally, I would like to see Johnny English Strikes Again (7.4) playing at Oviedo at 6:50.

I finally got caught up on all my unread emails.

Teresa is going to the finca tomorrow and Sunday so I made plans to meet Bart at the Stadium station tomorrow morning.

In the evening Laura found what she believed to be a good movie called Trespass (5.3) on Netflix.  I tried logging into Netflix but I was told my password was incorrect which is interesting because I have Google saving this password.  I tried entering it again several times and even reentering my userid/email address and finally it informed me they are having technical difficulties.

At 8:45 it started raining but it only lasted 20 minutes.

It started raining again soon after we went to bed at 10:15 and Teresa told me the next morning that it rained all night.

Today’s Step Count was 6,056.

Joke of the day
A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.  Walking through the mall the surprised wife looked up, noticed her husband was nowhere around and was very upset because they had so much to do.  She used her cell phone to call her husband to ask him where he was.
The husband in a calm voice said, “honey remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn’t afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?”.
His wife said, crying, “Yes I remember that jewelry store”.
He said, “Well I'm in the bar next door”.

No comments:

Post a Comment