Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Monday, September 17, 2018

Last night I fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, again at 6am but couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 6:45.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  On the way I picked up an Adn newspaper.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 55 minutes.  I didn’t see Charles so I hope everything is still okay for tonight’s game.

According to the newspaper 15,000 people from 42 different countries participated in yesterday’s marathon in Medellin.

I spent most of the afternoon studying chess tactics; only 17 days until the Columbus tournament.

About 5:30 Teresa noticed a man sleeping outside the front door of the building.  I asked her if I should go down and beat the crap out of him.  She called Administration (whoever that is) and they called the police and they soon got him out of there.

I left the apt at 6:30, and arrived at Charles’ apartment at 6:50.  I brought a 1.5 liter bottle of Coke and he had nacho chips to snack on. 

The game started at 7:15 and was pretty boring but the Bears were up 10-3 over the Seahawks at halftime.  Charles made me a hotdog that I ate with a Coke.  Both teams scored touchdowns in the last quarter with a final of Bears 24, Seahawks 17.  Now they have a short week until next Sunday afternoon’s game against the Cardinals in Arizona.

Teresa was a little nervous about me returning alone in the dark (she even wanted me to take a taxi) so I walked home with a can of pepper spray in my hand.

Wow, even though it was a cool evening you really can warm up just walking.

Tomorrow Teresa is getting up at 5am in order to take her mother to a 7:15 doctor’s appointment in Clinica Las Americas – on Avenida 80 near the Immigration office.

Today’s Step Count was 9,920.

Joke of the day
JEWISH STAND UP COMEDY JOKES
I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment