Friday, September 7, 2018

NO INTERNET

Dear Readers,

I have been without internet in the apt for almost 3 weeks now.

My apologies for not posting about this problem sooner.

It took a week just to report the problem.  I could stop by an office and report the problem but i am sure I would not understand their answer.  Teresa called several times but you know...All our representatives are busy with other customers with the endless music.  Laura works full time every day but Monday and finally she contacted them.  Some Une guy came out and checked things in the apt and declared the problem was outside.  I have seen numerous times men working on the lines outside but who knows if it has anything to do with our problem.

Almost every day Laura calls Une and they say manana.

I think i have convinced Teresa that if the probem is not fixed by monday we will cancel our account with them and open one with Claro.


TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Terry, thanks for the update. I REALLY miss your postings. I am looking forward to your internet working again more than I have ever looked forward to mine working again when I've had outages.

    ReplyDelete