Saturday, November 15, 2014

Friday, November 14th, 2014



I fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night about 2am, got up again at 6:30 but after a trip to the bathroom fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 8:45.

Teresa made me 2 hotdogs and an arepa with coffee but I told her I wasn’t crazy about hotdogs for breakfast.

I received an email from MBE that my supplements are waiting for me in Medellin.  We’ll probably pick them up on Tuesday before my 4:30pm Urologist appointment.  I logged onto the MBE website and it says their status is Available in downtown MBE.  I have enough left to take my usual dosage of two a day with one day to spare.

Laura came back at noon.  She looked at the completed closet and said she’s jealous.  I’ll post pictures as soon as I can get sufficient light in there.

Teresa made steak and potatoes with rice, salad and juice for lunch.

I checked the US movie releases and there isn’t anything I want to see but it shouldn’t be much longer until the new movies for the Christmas season start coming out.
Locally, Interstellar is playing at Los Molinos at 11:30 and 3:10.  If it stays around a few more weeks I might be able to see it next time I get a haircut there.

Once again I’m struggling to complete a Writing exercise in Rosetta Stone.  I have to listen to a spoken Spanish sentence, with the assistance of a related picture, and type what they say with correct spelling and accents.  After 5 tries I’m only up to 65% accuracy and I need to be somewhere around 80% to 90% to continue.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3 to 4pm.

At 4:45 it started raining again.

At 6pm I had my usual toasted ham & cheese sandwich with coffee.

At 6:30 I wanted to show them The Notebook but I understood they already have that movie so they’ve already seen it.  Instead I played Groundhog Day and they enjoyed it very much.

We finished the movie at 8:30 and they switched to watching The Voice again.

We continued watching The Patriot until 10:30 then Teresa and I put Luna in the shed and we went to bed at 10:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment