Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Monday, November 17th, 2014



I didn’t wake up until 6am finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Today’s a holiday so Laura doesn’t have school.

I had an arepa with cheese, scrambled eggs and coffee for breakfast.

At 1:15 it started raining – hard.  It stopped 10 minutes later.  It started again 5 minutes after that.

After the review of a previous lesson, Rosetta Stone again returned me to my Writing exercise but this time I scored an improved 88%.

At 1:45 I had lunch of 2 chicken wings, rice, salad and juice.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:40 to 3:15 and when I got up the rain had stopped.

The Walking Dead is 5 seasons long but only 3 seasons are available on Netflix.  I finished watching the last episode.

At 7pm I had a couple sandwiches – cheese rolled in tortillas - and coffee.

I started watching Season 2 of Homeland.

I checked the MBE website but there hasn’t been any change.

Tomorrow we plan to leave about 1pm for Mayorca to pick up Teresa’s resized blouse, MBE in El Poblado to pick up my vitamins, Exito for a few things and then to see my Urologist at 4:30.  Obviously we won’t be back until after dark.

I went to bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment