Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday, November 7th, 2014



I had trouble getting to sleep.  I recall looking at my watch at 1am.  I got up once during the night at 3:45.  I was aware of Teresa getting up when Laura called at the door.  I woke/got up at 8:30 and no one was around.

Still have Wi-Fi.

I had cereal and a cup of coffee for breakfast.  Teresa came home at 10:15.

At noon I had a nice fruit salad that Teresa made with apples, strawberries, and melon and perhaps some other exotic fruits.

At 2pm I had a nice lunch of beef (steak?) with rice, Hawaiian salad, soup and juice.

I finally figured out how to track my packages from Miami to Medellin using the MBE website.

I tried on my new jeans and in my opinion they are a little long.  If they were boot cut like my old Levis they would fit better.  When the tailor measured them it was without my shoes on and he measured them to the bottom of my heel.  I guess that’s the style here.  One Gamin pair had a price tag of 59,900, the other Gamin was 64,900 and the Rifle had a price of 89,900.  They were probably all made here in Colombia.  So the jeans I bought in Mayorca cost me 129,900 for 3 pairs plus 18mil for adjustments for a total of 147,900 or about $25 a pair.  Not a bad deal!

Teresa made popcorn and we all watched my favorite movie Shawshank Redemption and they both enjoyed it very much.  Then Laura asked to watch One Day so I found it on Netflix for her and we watched that until 10pm.

We haven’t been able to reach the carpenter regarding making the closet tomorrow so Teresa said if we can’t reach him tomorrow she will have to go to him to find out what’s happening.

We went to bed at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment