Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Monday, November 24th, 2014



I got up twice during the night finally waking/getting up at 8am and Laura was already gone.

I copied the Une bill onto my flash drive just in case I should need it tomorrow.

At 1:40 it started raining, then 5 minutes later seemed to stop, then 5 minutes later came down much harder.  It stopped one hour later and 5 minutes after that it resumed.

I took a nap from 12:15 to 1:15 and Laura was back when I got up.

Teresa and I finished the bag of corn chips while we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which she liked very much.

She made a sandwich and coffee for me at 6:30 and then we watched No Country for Old Men.  I was afraid she was going to be turned off by the excessive violence but she really liked it.

I found the Monday night game of the week – NFL – on Direct TV and at first it was only in Spanish but when I went to the next channel in HD it allowed me to switch to English.

I have several new mosquito bites, most on my ankles and one on the inside of my upper arm.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment