Monday, November 24, 2014

Sunday, November 23rd, 2014



I got up 3 times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9am.  Maybe the reason I’m still getting up so often is because I’m drinking too much coffee and water with my pills late at night.  At least I’m sleeping better.

I found the business card for Natalia, my insurance rep.  I think Teresa wants to visit her sometime soon.  It looks like its downtown about 4 blocks from Parque Berrio.

At 12:45 I heard the Terriers going crazy and I heard some yelping and a little whining so I’m sure someone got bit.  I understand Don Carlos’ dog got too close to the house and the Terriers attacked him.  Even though he’s larger than two of the Terriers combined, I think they got the best of him and he got out of the area ASAP.

10 minutes later I heard them going crazy again and I think when any one of the Terriers is alone and gets too close to the larger dog the Terrier is in danger of getting bit.

1pm Eastern time and Tampa Bay at the Bears game started.

At 2pm I had a hamburger, salad and the last small bottle of Coke for lunch.

At halftime the Bears were behind 10-0.  The defense looked better but the offense wasn’t doing anything.

Teresa told me Don Carlos needs money for medicine so we gave him 50mil in advance for work he will do on the garden in December.

The Bears ended up coming from behind to win 21-13.  The offense finally woke up and the defense continued to play well.

We started watching The Princess Bride which is kind of a cult classic but Teresa didn’t care for it so we stopped after about 30 minutes.  If she didn’t like that I wonder how she would react to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Lol.

We ate some corn chips, similar to Fritos, while we watched Escape From Alcatraz that she liked very much and then The Thing that had her covering her eyes occasionally.

I took my sleeping pill at 10:10 and we went to bed at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment