Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sunday, November 16th, 2014



Again I had trouble getting to sleep but didn’t wake up until 6am.  I got up again at 8:45 to take 2 Excedrin for pain behind my eyes, finally getting up at 9:30.

Teresa and I were both surprised to see 3 Terriers outside the front door waiting to be fed.  How did Peluche get out?  (Later online I saw the words “osito de peluche” which translated to “teddy bear” so I guess Peluche means teddy.)  He would have had to squeeze between the front door and the gate and then squeeze between the bars of the gate; a tight squeeze I’m sure.

I had granola for breakfast and am pleased we’ve already eliminated many of the flies that have been harrassing us the past few weeks.

I finally completed my Writing exercise in Rosetta Stone with a score of 82% which allowed me to proceed to the next lesson.

Today I took the time to go through my suitcases, emptying the large one and moving everything I shouldn’t need for a while into the smaller one.

I put a plastic hook on the back of the bedroom door and repaired my watchband using a local version of Superglue.

I gave Teresa 10mil so Laura could buy some laundry soap in Caldas.

Laura left at 1:30.

At 2pm it started raining.

At halftime the Bears were ahead 14-10.

Ana came over at 3:30 and the Bears ended up winning 21-13.

I got Ana on the internet and she showed me several ponchos and asked me to pick one out for myself which I did.  She invited us to her finca and she said she has 5 horses so I guess it’s a pretty nice place.

Laura came home at 5pm.

I watched 60 Minutes on USTVNow and then continued watching The Walking Dead.

I kept waiting for Ana to leave until finally I understood she was staying overnight.  

We went to bed at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment