Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wednesday, October 29th, 2014



I had great difficulty getting to sleep – not until 3:30am and then I got up at 4am to go to the bathroom.  Woke up briefly when Teresa got up and again at 6am when the dogs started barking because Carlos was back at work trimming the garden.  

We had several calls from Une early in the morning and I finally got up at 8am when the Une guy arrived.  

I had a small bowl of cereal for breakfast.

The Une guy finally finished and left at 11am.  I have internet again!

Teresa told me Carlos killed a cobra and I asked her if she meant a snake and she answered yes.  I wanted to see it so I put on a jacket to cover more of my skin from the mosquitoes and we went out into the “garden”.  Unfortunately, he couldn’t find it again but I understood it was only about 6”-12” long whatever it was.

For lunch I had a bowl of soup, a chicken leg with rice, a little avocado and juice.
Teresa told me that the closet guy should be here Saturday to make my closet.

I connected my laptop to the TV using the HDMI cable.  I figured out how to direct the input on the TV to HDMI 3 but I haven’t yet figured out how to send the Netflix movie from my laptop to the HDMI cable.

My son wanted to send me a gift certificate for my birthday but I asked him to send me the old Super Nintendo set with the Super Mario Bros cartridge.

Teresa locked up Luna in the shed so she won’t wake me up tomorrow morning.

We went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Budapest, Hungary

No comments:

Post a Comment