Monday, November 3, 2014

Sunday, November 2nd, 2014



I got up once at 4:45 and then it took a couple hours to fall back asleep.  I noticed the light coming through the shutters at 5:30 and I heard the fireworks around 6am.  I finally fell back asleep and woke up at 8am and noticed Teresa was already up.  I made a trip to the bathroom and then Teresa convinced me to go back to bed.  I finally woke/got up at 10:15.

At 12:45 I turned on the NFL games to see who is playing whom and how the games are going.  I was surprised to see what looked like halftime – no one was playing.  All the channels indicated the games are from 12-3 yet no one was playing.  I suddenly realized that America went through their time change where they turn back the clocks an hour so now Colombia matches Eastern time instead of Central time.

At 1:05 we heard some thunder but there was no rain.  1:20 more thunder.

At 2:30 I had a nice lunch of 6 short ribs, frijoles (beans), rice, and juice.

Now, we wait for Une.  Will they show up?  Will they fix the problem?  Will it be permanent?

At 3:50 I checked my laptop and saw I had an internet connection.  That answers the first 2 questions, now I have to wait for an answer to number 3.  Now it’s a race to complete as much as I can today since I can’t be sure I will have Wi-Fi again tommorrow!

Teresa talked to someone at Une and then had Laura write me a message that according to Google Translate says: “The damage is great need to send another staff to fix the Internet so that 100% of the emails that look good that dana at any time and do not know when they send the check.”

I had my brother translate it and he said: “The damage is great, they need to send other staff to fix the internet to give you 100%.  They don’t know when.”

I ordered another 3 bottles of Mega Men Prostate & Virility vitamins from GNC for 79.79.

Laura dressed up a little and went out at 6pm.

I got caught up to date on posting to my blog, except for today’s events.

Laura came home about 9pm but didn’t join us watching movies.

Tonight I hooked up my laptop to the TV and signed into my son’s Netflix account.  Teresa made popcorn and we started watching The Walking Dead but one scene Teresa thought was too gruesome so we switched to The Ring.  After we finished that we started watching Midnight in Paris but it was getting late so we stopped and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Enjoy yourself, hop on.

No comments:

Post a Comment