Sunday, November 23, 2014

Saturday, November 22nd, 2014



I fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, made another trip to the bathroom at 6:30 and finally woke/got up with Teresa at 9:30.

At 10am I made French toast for Teresa and myself.  We each had 2 slices and though she ate it all she said she prefers waffles.  I took my shower and at 11:30am Laura got up and I made 4 more that I split with her.  She put a slice of cheese, Colombian style, on each to eat.  I dipped one of my slices in syrup and gave it to her so she would know how it’s supposed to taste.  When she said she could eat more I made more using 2 ends and assorted leftover pieces.  I asked her which she liked best, French toast or waffles and she said she liked both.

I got my recipe some time ago off the internet.  I’ll post the recipe online but I had to substitute milk for the half and half.  It says it makes 8 pieces but I think it’s closer to 10-12.

Teresa wants to go to Envigado today and buy some paints at Home Center.  I know there are a few other things we need from there.

I took a nap from 12:30 to 1:30; maybe all that cooking tired me out.  Lol.

When I got up Teresa was engrossed with watching some DIY shows on TV and I believe she wants to go to Envigado some other day like Tuesday.

My son emailed me that he has sent me our old Super Nintendo with lots of games.  Hopefully, there won’t be any trouble getting it past customs and it will be here in the next 3 weeks.

Laura left at 2:45.  I gave her 20mil to buy dog food and more margarine.

We were watching The Hunt for Red October when Teresa saw a cockroach on the wall above her painting.  She went to get the bug spray as I paused the movie.  I grabbed the fly swatter and then saw one under the table next to me.  I said “here” and she screamed and jumped down from the ladder.  I killed it and told her I said “here” not “there” and we had a good laugh.
 
Laura called and I understand she’s staying overnight at a friend’s house.

We started watching Little Miss Sunshine and 1 minute into it she said she didn’t like it.  Once again I had to convince her to give it a chance.  When we finished she found that she liked it.  I took my sleeping pill and then we finished The Arrival.

We went to bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment