Friday, November 14, 2014

Thursday, November 13th, 2014



I fell asleep rather quickly, got up once during the night and finally woke/got up at 6:30.

I had a bowl of cereal and cup of coffee for breakfast.

Ramiro showed up at 8am and first helped Teresa move one of the paintings to a higher spot using the step ladder.

Teresa watched the Dr. Oz show dubbed in Spanish while I read my emails and worked on my blog.

Laura came home at noon.

We had a nice lunch of short ribs with rice, pasta salad and juice.

Teresa talked to Ramiro about putting in stairs to the loft storage area and I understood he would do it for 700mil total with a 400mil advance to buy materials.

Ramiro finished at 2pm.  I think it looks great but Teresa still doesn’t like the backsplash trim because it doesn’t exactly match the color of the rest.  We also want him to move the light fixture from behind the upper closet doors to the center of the roof beams so we’ll have some light in the room.

Between Teresa and myself we found we had the 400mil downpayment for Ramiro but we will have to go into Caldas soon for more cash on hand.

Laura left with Ramiro; I understood he was giving her a ride into Caldas so she could exercise in a gymnasium.

At 3pm it started raining and Teresa ran out to pick up the laundry.

At 6pm for dinner Teresa made hamburgers using prepackaged meat with fresh lettuce, tomato, onion and rolls.

We made popcorn and watched Panic Room.  Then I started Throw Momma From the Train but for some reason Teresa didn’t want to see that so we started The Patriot.

We went to bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment