Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thursday, November 20th, 2014



I fell asleep quickly and got up once at 2am.  I fell back asleep and woke/got up at 8am.

I forgot to mention when I got up yesterday morning I saw a candle burning in the kitchen.  I asked Teresa if we lost electricity earlier and she said No, she was just praying that I would be okay.

Teresa asked me to make waffles this morning so I combined the two mixes with two eggs but I put too much mix in the waffle maker so there wasn’t enough left for another waffle.  After Teresa and I ate our waffles and I made more mix for Laura.  She got up at 11:15 and I had enough mix to make her ¾ of a waffle.

I asked to see Laura’s math homework and she’s doing trigonometry.  Unfortunately it’s been too long since I’ve studied that topic so I won’t be able to help her.

Laura left about 1pm for more math tutoring.

Teresa called Marta and I understand we have to go to the Une office (again) in the Intelligent Building to pay the 252,984 from October’s last bill.

Teresa recommends we go on Monday because there is too much traffic on Fridays.

I told Teresa I only have 8mil left on my cell phone so she called Laura and had her recharge my cell phone with 10mil and I could pay her back when she got home.

Laura came back about 7pm.

Teresa and I watched Witness and now I understand she likes dramas.  I started The Illusionist but during the opening credits she said she didn’t like it, maybe because of the old style writing and background.  I told her to give it a chance; she did but 10 minutes later she repeated she didn’t like it so I switched to The Arrival.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 10:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment