Sunday, November 16, 2014

Saturday, November 15th, 2014



I had trouble getting to sleep and was up 4 times during the night.  I finally woke/got up at 8:30.

I made a waffle for Teresa and still had enough mix left over for a waffle for Laura when she gets up.

Teresa and I took a nap from 10:30 to 11:30.

I made a waffle for Laura at noon.  I had made enough mix for 2 waffles (combining both the mix that requires eggs with the mix that doesn’t) with only 1 egg and it turned out to be enough for almost 3 full sized waffles.

Laura left at 1pm.

Teresa made a nice lunch of steak with rice, salad and juice.

She told me tomorrow for my 1pm game we’re going to have hamburgers, French fries and Coke.  She also told me her friend Ana from Laureles is coming for a visit.  She has no problem with my watching the game while Ana visits with her.

We finished watching The Patriot and since she wanted something more romantic now, we started watching Out of Africa.

Laura came home at 8:30 with 2 fly swatters that will come in handy because there have been so many flies around.  She said that’s very common here in November and December.

We finished Out of Africa, put Luna and Paluche in the shed, and went to bed at 10:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment