Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday, October 26th, 2014



I was awakened just after 5am by one of the Fox Terriers, probably Tony, the youngest, barking nonstop for 5 minutes.  I have no idea why.  When he stopped it took another 15 minutes for me to fall back asleep.  

We were awakened next at 7:20 by a phone call.  While I took a trip to the bathroom I understood Teresa was giving directions to the finca to Une.  When I got back she told me they would call again but I wasn’t really able to get back to sleep.  They called again at 7:45 and I understood she gave directions to someone else at Une.

We heard the dogs barking at 8:15 and it was 2 men from Une.  First they checked inside to see where the router would be connected and it looks like they will be using the telephone outlet.  Then they headed down to the main road, I assume to start laying cable.  And it’s raining.

I had a quick breakfast of granola and café con leche.

I checked Direct TV and see that today’s Bears game is on channel 687 at noon.  What’s interesting is I checked yesterday and couldn’t find the game at all.

At 11am the Une guys came back up the trail through the garden.  Then they ran wire from the dining room upstairs to the loft area.  

They finished and left at 11:55, just in time for me to see the beginning of my game.  

The netword name is ALZATE_ALZ and the password is Teresa’s Cedula number.

The Bears got killed by new England 51-23.

I watched some YouTube videos on my iPad on how to protect oneself from aggressive dogs.

I ordered the Windpro Vented Auto Open Jumbo (#2471) umbrella from Shedrain and a 4-pack of Pepper Spray from Amazon.

I sent an email to Margarita Montes about my unpaid Une bill.

About 8pm I had a toasted sandwich and cup of decaf coffee.

I recreated IMDB’s list of The Greatest Movies of all Time.

We watched a horror movie from 10pm to midnight.  It was pretty good because it had an interesting plot (and some female nudity) but I didn’t notice the title.

We went to bed at midnight.

T-shirt of the day: I’m serious, but don’t call me Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment