Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Sunday, September 22, 2019


Last night I tried something different, I only took ½ a Zopiclona sleeping pill before I went to bed at 10:45.

I think it worked pretty well.  Maybe I didn’t fall asleep quite as quickly or deeply but at least well enough to try it again.

Again I woke up with no back pain for weakness.  I know its not a cure but I’m hopeful I found permanent relief.  We’ll see how I feel after I finish the 8-day regimen of Ibuprofen.

I went to post yesterday’s blog and found we have no internet.  We have electricity so I unplugged the router, waited 15 seconds and plugged it back in but still no internet.

I left the apt at 9:20 and took a back street which still led past the side entrance to Otra Parte.  At Avenida Poblado I turned south for a change and walked past downtown Envigado.  I turned around at Parque Recreativo  - the children’s recreation park.  On my way back I checked out the new copy center and as expected it was closed.  I stopped for awhile at Aymara where I had café con leche and checked out my cellphone.  On my way back to the apt I stopped in Exito and found that they do carry the ActII microwave popcorn.  I’ll probably buy one for tomorrow night’s game.  I returned to the apt at 10:40 – still no internet.  It better be working by tomorrow night or I’ll be going to Patrick’s Irish Sports Pub to watch the game.

On 2nd thought since it’s the Monday night game I’ll probably watch it on Direct TV with the Spanish broadcast.

Teresa left about 4:30 to meet MT and they are going to Caldas to visit someone.

She called me at 7:30 and told me she will be back soon and she’s bringing me some chicken.

She came back at 8:15 with leftover roasted chicken and baked potatoes.

About 10pm it started raining.

6,164 steps today.

Joke of the day
Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde. 
Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."
My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, and sleeping on a sofa bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment